At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Responsible to lead a complex ecosystem of processes and technologies, that need careful orchestration to deliver exceptional client experience.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the target experience for multiple sub journeys
- Collaborate with execution teams to ensure alignment with Journey experience objectives
- Defines the vision, channel strategy, and epics for multiple sub journeys through synthesizing research and feedback (Voice of the Client and testing feedback loop)
- Responsible for defining and monitoring sub-journey strategy, OKRs and operational metrics for multiple sub journeys
- Responsible for the experience portfolio and outcomes for multiple sub journeys
- Accountable for the business case development to support experience outcomes
- Accountable for documenting experience map across multiple sub journeys to align to end to end experience map while, aligning sub journey outcomes to key client/field pain points
- Responsible for development of roadmaps, the prioritization of work on such and the subsequent execution of work across multiple sub journeys
- Accountable for developing fact base for multiple sub journeys (to include Voice of the Client)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in project, digital product management, IT or client operations. A graduate degree is a plus
- 10 years of experience in driving data driven and targeted customer experiences
- Demonstrated client-centric mindset and excellent strategic agility along with managing vision and purpose
- Strong communication and organizational influence skills
- Proven business architecture mindset (ability to transform business processes through people, process, technology and information insights)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, gain confidence and work collaboratively with colleagues and leaders at all levels to identify and resolve issues
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups