At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What's the role?
- Define, develop, and evolve test strategies to guide test design and execution.
- Lead product release testing and help with release process.
- Lead and automate end-to-end UI, API, and performance tests.
- Coordinate with Product Managers to get appropriate requirements needed for testing.
- Coordinate with DevOps teams to set up test environments.
- Manage and maintain health of nightly regression CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop useful test coverage documentation.
- Build and maintain various test metrics/artifacts (requirements vs test cases vs defects).
- Track bugs and confer with developers or functional resources to prioritize for resolution.
Your general milestones are the following:
- Understand CX application, business workflows, and data flow.
- Learn automation framework.
- Build new automation scripts.
- Review test results of nightly automation pipelines and report issues.
Up to three months:
- Independently automate test scripts.
- Build all required test artifacts for various Metrics Report Defects and related reports.
Bring your best! What this role needs:
- 2+ years of web-based application testing and automation test case creation
- Manual API Testing experience using Rest API & Postman
- Experience with Jira and Xray or similar test management suites a plus
Our Tech Stack:
- Node.js, webdriver.io, Mocha, Chai, Cucumber, GitLab, Sauce Labs, K6
- Whip-smart team that is very friendly and always willing to lend a hand.
- Tons of room for career growth! CX is rapidly growing, and leadership positions are there for the taking if you show the desire.
- Highly technical and hardworking fellow Test Engineers. We care a lot about what we do and are very active in local meetups and love new insights.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Employee tuition reimbursement.
- Career and leadership development programs.
- Life and disability income insurance.
- Competitive salary and outstanding Benefits- paid holidays and generous paid time off, medical benefits, retirement plans, volunteer opportunities, and more!
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups