At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What’s the role?
- Setting up test environments, crafting test plans, developing and executing test cases/scenarios/use cases.
- Working proficiency of at-least one programming language. Interested to learn and work on node.js
- Develop test plans for each product release and define test cases to support the test plan.
- Work with developers to provide additional research and debugging and resolving issues
- Lead and automate end-to-end(UI/API), regression, ETL and performance tests.
- Identify risks, track, investigate and resolve any issues.
- Ensure customer happiness by optimally supporting the needs of the business community.
Our Tech Stack
Node.js, webdriver.io, Mocha, Chai, Cucumber, GitLab, Sauce Labs, K6
Bring Your Best! What this role needs
- 4+ years of Test Engineering experience
- 4+ years of professional experience as Automation Engineer working in an agile environment(for automation heavy roles)
- 4+ years of RESTful services testing experience
- Strong analytic and debugging skills
- Writing API tests and execute manual tests
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, REST APIs, JSON, RDBMS, XML/YAML
- Design, implement, and maintain cross-platform test automation scripts
- Experience with Git, Jira, CI platforms
- Fully stocked snacks, beer fridge, cold brew kegs, frequent catered lunches, and whiskey hours
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that includes base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, Matching 401(k), pension program
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups