At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What's the Role?
Partners with the function Sr. HRBP to own the deployment of people initiatives, lead organization development projects and activities for assigned operating units, and partner with other Human Resources and business customers to effectively grow/develop and mobilize talent to support our strategic business goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate/lead change and transition efforts in various parts of the organization to ensure identified goals are fully achieved.
- Support efforts to initiate top grading in the organization to improve bench strength and the retention of key talent through talent review, succession planning, talent pooling, development, etc.
- Facilitate, support and advise on endeavors to engender organizational values in the company and the creation of an outstanding organizational culture that gives a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Define the Talent Plan for a team, department, & function considering Business Unit & Corporate Department Talent Plans and crafting Talent solutions unique to business strategy.
- Manage & implement assessment, internal fill, performance, interpersonal planning and career management.
- Partner on implementation & execution with impacted Function BU including leadership alignment, change leadership, large scale program design, organization performance, and communications.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Involved in Design of Career Experience Journey as necessary.
- Translates philosophy and strategy into results and actions while effectively changing behaviors “on the ground’ in order to drive desired outcomes.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or a related field or an equivalent combination of professional related work experience.
- 8 or more years of previous experience in Talent Management, Leader Development, Performance Management, Organization Development, including advising all levels of leadership and senior HR partners
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities including change management, project management, business expertise, leadership, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and HR talent management & development demonstrable experience.
- Work from home! Opportunity to work from home or you can come into the office. Tuition reimbursement paid time off, paid volunteer days, and caregiver time off. Highly competitive compensation that includes base salary plus bonus Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k) and company pension program
Career Planning/Coaching – Intermediate
Change Management – Intermediate
Executive Development – Intermediate
Internal Recruiting – Intermediate
Negotiation/Influence – Intermediate
Organizational Needs Assessment – Advanced
Performance Management – Advanced
Process Improvements – Intermediate
Succession Planning – Advanced
Talent Assessments – Intermediate
Talent Development – Intermediate
Talent Review/Identification – Advanced
Employee Engagement – Intermediate
Employee Experience – Basic
Organizational Design – Intermediate
Strategic Talent Planning – Intermediate
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups