At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, our vision is to deliver financial security to help our clients live their best lives by choice. A key pillar of our vision and success is our strong, vibrant sales force. The Career Distribution (CD) function is at the forefront of working across the home office and sales force as one team to achieve the sales and growth objectives the company expects, while delivering the experience our distribution needs and deserves.
Supports innovative and data-driven field engagement strategies, processes, programs, and communications to launch, develop, and retain new representatives and interns. Ensures duties are completed accurately and delivered in a high quality and timely manner, and that the day-to-day operations run efficiently to achieve business deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in a variety of talent related projects and various educational and community programs, job fairs or similar events.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the Talent Acquisition and Growth (TAG) team to assure all work is completed in an efficient manner.
- On behalf of the team’s projects, collaborates and coordinates with home office and field stakeholders and business partners across the enterprise to support TAG team in execution of programs, strategies, and communications
- Identifies opportunities to establish, enforce, document, and measure processes and procedures.
- Coordinates team communication, department meetings/committee meetings and events; prepares agenda, materials, summaries, follow up, etc.
- Prepares and provides information needed; prepares reports, collects and analyzes information from the field or external partners, prepares presentations, etc.
- Provides ongoing support to help team execute programs, systems, processes, tools, and resources utilized by field leaders and their teams to facilitate the talent attraction, internship, & growth, or development outcomes.
- Continuously sharpens skills and knowledge surrounding best-in-class onboarding/experience best practices, principles, and methods through self-study, participation on initiatives, and exposure to thought leaders inside and outside the financial services industry.
- Works on or may lead projects as requested.
- Other department specific duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or specialized training or equivalent experience; college degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office at advanced levels.
- High degree of organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity through urgency and execution.
- Ability to apply good judgment in making independent decisions and coordinating information.
- Ability to handle and prioritize and adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups