At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Agile, CI/CD and DevOps concepts including Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to review current test automation frameworks, processes, artifacts, reports, tools, and metrics to identify gaps from the perspective of a mature automation framework implementation.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience promoting Shift-Left philosophy within CI/CD and DevOps environments.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, IBM RFT, HP UFT, SilkTest, Cucumber, etc
- Utilize compliance and quality metrics to improve quality standards as part of the regular continuous improvement efforts.
- Awareness of industry trends and solutions around Test Automation, focus on continuous improvements including usage of appropriate tools, techniques, and frameworks
Your high-level milestones for the first year are the following:
- Within three months, analyze the current enterprise landscape, process and maturity levels and start contributing to ongoing test automation improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Within six months, lead and facilitate automation workshops/trainings across the Test Engineering group and provide technical and process guidance on implementing automated testing.
The ideal skillset we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance.
- Expert in Software Testing concepts, Test Automation and Test Process Improvements in CI/CD and DevOps setting.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in developing automated scripts using Selenium (Java), Appium, TestNG, JUnit etc.
- Experience in designing and customizing Test Automation Frameworks.
- Experience in CI/CD/Continuous testing setup using toolset like Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Git/GitHub, Subversion etc.
- Around 2 years of “hands-on” experience in BDD. Experienced in BDD tools like Cucumber (preferred) / SpecFlow. Test automation experience using Cucumber (Selenium Webdriver Integration) and Gherkin scripting language.
- Exposure to Test management tools like Jira/X-Ray/Jira Align will be a plus.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups