At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
As part of the Data Governance program, this individual serves as a coach for multiple scrum teams that facilitates team self-management by upholding the principles of Scrum and SAFe and creating an environment of collaboration, transparency and trust. The primary responsibility is to help the self-organizing, self-managing team meet its goals and commitments, and continuously improve performance. Ensures team success through the elimination of impediments and empowering Agile-Scrum team to resolve.
- A minimum of 6 years of previous professional experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting teams with demonstrated knowledge of solution delivery processes and best practices.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated understanding of Scrum, Agile and Lean practices, encouraging XP inspired technical practices, and fostering collaboration necessary to help identify and eliminate impediments.
- Previous experience leading agile teams
- Experience with JIRA and JIRA Align or similar work management tools.
- Experience working in scaled agile environments using one of the scaled frameworks (SAFe Agile).
- Experience in data governance or data management.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups