At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Are you in search of an opportunity to grow with an outstanding and multifaceted company? Here at NM we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a company of choice and enjoy the best of both worlds: The strong foundation and resources of a growing organization built over more than 160 years, alongside a progressive, fast-paced IT team working with the latest and greatest technology! Look no further we have the opportunity for you!
The content services team is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to help with our portfolio of enterprise products. You will get to work with a talented team of engineers, designers, content strategists and other product leaders to define and execute the product vision, strategy and roadmap. This role is highly visible across the organization, as you will be accountable for the access, protection, retention and integrity of client annual statements, notifications, and policies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Align to Product Vision - Responsible for the vision of key capabilities, socializing and collaborating with key team members across the organization.
- Update Roadmap : Accountable for development, acceptance and communication of roadmap. Define and track KPIs for measure of success
- Gather Needs and Pain Points: Lead the collection of current and future business needs for content products and services
- Building and Maintaining Relationships : ability to gain support for the product vision to key partner and stakeholders ; align with other experienced that have maturity in the domain
- Create and Prioritize New Features : Translate business needs to features, use cases and stories
- Customer Research : Inform product decisions with both qualitative and quantitative data on behavior and experimentation
- Feature Prioritization : Develop and maintain multiple prioritized backlog of features
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Education. Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 Years of prior experience with at least 3-4 working in a Product Management Role, with agile team experience
- Must have previous experience working in a technical agile development team.
- Seek strong facilitation and communication skills, business acumen and high self-awareness/EQ.
- Previous customer research experience desired
- Ability to influence leadership
- Ability to translate business needs into technical features; comfortable working with ambiguity
- Vendor mgmt. experience preferred
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups