At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What this role needs:
- Fast learner and self-starter. The people you will work with are exceptionally kind and very willing to share knowledge and a helping hand, but you have to be willing to take ownership of the outlined goals and make things happen.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction, yet actively interact with other team members in person or over the internet (chat, video conference, email).
- Work collaboratively on creative solutions with engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Bring new ideas and new ways of solving problems to the team.
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing web applications
- History of problem solving, learning, and deploying solutions
- Effective Communication: Easily explains concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Teamwork: Mentors fellow engineers and leads cross-team initiatives.
- Autonomy: Identifies problems and seeks solutions independently.
- Ownership: Takes pride in their craft and responsibility for issues that may arise.
- Grasp on micro-frontend composability and architectures
- Well-versed in latest web application styling approaches and tooling
- Familiarity with configuring Webpack or other bundlers
- Proficiency in testing methodologies and frameworks (ie: Jest)
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Security Patterns and Practices
- Enjoys dabbling in technologies like: GraphQL, Next.js, Web Components, React Native, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups