At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
The Senior Manager Field Enablement Campaign , reporting to the Assistant Director, oversees the Field Marketing Campaign strategy and execution for multicultural markets. An experienced marketer, the Sr. Manager will work with cross-functional business partners to prioritize, plan and execute on campaigns for multi-cultural markets, with a focus on the right mix of target audience, tactics, tools and measures, helping financial advisors build their brands, engage with prospects and clients and grow their practices in diverse markets.
- Develops and delivers multicultural field marketing campaigns that drive company, marketing and advisor objectives and priorities, with a focus on multi-channel strategies, target audiences, tactics and measures.
- Aligns campaigns and priorities to the field marketing campaign and content calendar.
- Develops strategic integrated marketing briefs, programs and creative assets that align with campaign strategy, goals, and KPIs.
- In partnership with the AD, sets campaign KPIs and measures around campaign effectiveness, including email engagement, materials usage, channel usage (CRM Engage, Hearsay, TBD).
- Identifies and leverages data and insights for strategy development
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional business partners in areas including D&I, SARE, Career Distribution, and marketing to align on objectives, priorities and campaign deliverables. Provides marketing counsel to business partners to help them leverage marketing to achieve their goals.
- Evaluate results of campaigns and defines approaches to improve outcomes. Optimizes campaigns based on data and metrics
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 – 10 years of marketing/field communication experience
- Experience in working with distribution channels such as Field personnel, Sales Representatives, Financial Advisors or similar.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate and be persuasive within all levels of the Home Office, Field and outside parties.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with proven experience in managing projects, systems, and/or processes.
- Experience working in multicultural marketing
- Experience working with marketing organizations and knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns and tactics including direct mail, email, web and social channels
- Excellent communication skills, experience in delivering strategic projects to influence and gain buy-in from senior leadership
- Must be able to influence without authority, requiring strong relationship skills across various department disciplines
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to use data to optimize current programs and processes and identify new opportunities
- A proven self-starter who’s able to self-direct the management and execution of programs from inception through completion – on brand, on time, on budget
- Strong foundation of marketing best practices, experience and insights
- Obsessive attention to detail
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups