At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers in order to drive business decisions and address business questions.
- Summarize analysis into user-friendly results by translating detailed data into business-appropriate communication and recommendations.
- Produce meaningful reports and visualizations that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement, trends, etc.
- Share methodologies within our team and the greater community through coaching, mentoring, and articles around core methodologies, standards and processes
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years professional experience required
- Demonstrated experience working with modern engineering tools, languages and practices
- Expertise in building reports \ dashboards with BI tooling such as Tableau or Power BI
- Strong development skills using SQL, DAX, M Query, etc.
- Proven excellence in problem solving, research, quantitative analysis and analytical working techniques.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, ownership demeanor and continuous learning
- Experience developing solutions using agile methods
- Capable of presenting between product, engineering, and the business
- Handles their own time to meet objectives
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups