At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
We are looking for a hardworking Software Engineer to join our team. This teammate will be helping to modernize and work in the IPS space. The right candidate will be passionate about adding value to the team and being an excellent team member in a highly collaborative environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Applies engineering standard methodologies in order to analyze and develop software solutions.
- Develops software using established development and continuous integration practices.
- Utilizes established monitoring and automation processes.
- Conducts code evaluations.
- Participates in setting team standards and best practices.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1– 3years professional experience required
- Familiarity using continuous integration and deployment concepts (GIT/ CICD)
- Familiarity with public cloud and associated technologies (AWS, Azure, Containerization)
- Strong technical skills
- Can communicate clearly to the business
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work in Colorado or work remotely, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups