At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Applies engineering best practices while solving for UX and UI problems during planning and development.
- Develops software using established development and continuous integration practices.
- Writes automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code
- Utilizes established monitoring and automation processes.
- Conducts code reviews.
- Participates in setting team standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years professional software development experience required
- Familiarity applying continuous integration and deployment concepts
- Familiarity with public cloud and associated technologies (AWS, Azure, Containerization)
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Able to mentor new team members
- Can communicate clearly to the business partners
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups