At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe that the choices we make, make us. We are a community of positive relationship-builders who are committed to making our organization a true destination employer for top talent. A Team truly committed to each other's success.
Data & Analytics is a critical driver of our whole-picture financial planning approach, and a cornerstone for how Northwestern Mutual engages with its customers. To help guide these efforts, our Talent Acquisition team is searching for a Senior Technical Recruiter. Reporting to the Data Recruiting Lead, the Senior Technical Recruiter will partner with our Core Data and Analytics groups to develop unique recruiting strategies and build diverse teams!
Are you daring in your approach and willing to experiment to find the best talent? Do enjoy a challenge? Then this role is for you!
What You’ll Do:
Manage full cycle recruiting process for talent, ensuring a smooth and outstanding experience
Develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for roles across organization
Source technologists & build a strong network of engineers through experienced use of online sourcing techniques, networking, referrals etc
Implement new initiatives to increase pipeline and build employer brand awareness
Maintain & utilize data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
Drive the offer process - including extending offers, negotiation, and closing candidates
Who You Are:
- Technical recruiting experience, preferably at high-growth FinTech companies
- Experience recruiting for Data Engineers, Data Analytics Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Science Analytics roles
- Ability to identify and penetrate new recruiting channels based on research and industry knowledge
- Outstanding interviewing, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong team skills, ability to establish positive relationships with all levels of an organization
- Strategic problem solver with outstanding data analysis and analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
We're searching for a creative and flexible problem-solver with a bias for action, who can connect with, engage, and convert talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer reasonable accommodation on the job as well as during the selection process. Please share your needs with your recruiter!
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups