At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
We believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company over 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing.
In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual.
We invest in our people.
We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
What's the role?
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Demonstrates technical leadership on the team and actively supports others through collaboration.
- Self-Motivated and comfortable prioritizing workload with minimal supervision while demonstrating strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience required
- Has shown experience working with ETL (extract, transform, load) tools like Apache NiFi, Kafka or AWS Glue.
- Proficient in practices such as Domain Data Modeling and API-first design.
- Capable of effectively communicating with product, engineering, and business partners, including proven ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences in varying forms and levels of detail.
- Highly technical and hardworking fellow engineers. We care a lot about what we do and love new insights!
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote Friendly
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Group Life and disability income insurance
- Competitive benefits- medical/dental/vision, PTO, bonuses, and highly competitive salary!
**Eligible for Remote**
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups