At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
- Applies engineering best practices in order to analyze and develop software solutions.
- Develops software using established development and continuous integration practices.
- Design and establish standard monitoring and automation processes.
- Conducts code evaluations and design reviews.
- Participates in setting team standards and best practices.
- Ability to effectively connect and communicate with local and global partners.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years professional experience required
- Familiarity using continuous integration and deployment concepts
- Familiarity with public cloud and associated technologies (AWS, Azure, Containerization)
- Experience in mentoring and developing new team members
- Adhering to standard documentation practices
- Must have previous experience working in a technical agile development team(Jira, etc)
- Vendor management & system administration experience preferred
Experience with the following:
Document workflow integration and management, Intelligent Document Processing (OCR, digitization, data extraction, barcodes, transformations), Data management, Java & Python Development, Kubernetes and GitLab
Familiarity with content tools and industry best-practices (Nuxeo, IBM Content Manager, OpenText Intelligent Capture, Instabase)
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups