At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Serves as a coach for scrum teams that facilitates team self-management by upholding the principles of Scrum and SAFe and creating an environment of collaboration, transparency and trust. The primary responsibility is to help the self-organizing, self-managing team meet its goals and commitments, and continuously improve performance. Ensures team success through the elimination of impediments and empowering Agile-Scrum team to resolve.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 5+ years of demonstrated understanding of Scrum, Agile and Lean practices and fostering collaboration necessary to help identify and eliminate impediments.
- Previous experience leading agile teams
- Help drive business value and results working with developers, business consultants and other engineering teams.
- Should be able to write user stories with clear description and manage program features for delivery.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills to help teams manage work efforts.
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills.
- Help mature the teams to be self-determined and motivated to continue delivering high results and expectations.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups