At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust.
That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company over 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing!
In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people!
We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
What you will do:
The Senior Analyst, Marketing is considered an authority on Northwestern Mutual data. In this position, you will understand how data flows between all systems, be able to consult on data available to drive effective campaigns, have a solid understanding of marketing strategies and deliver timely campaigns and critical metric reporting. In addition, in this position you will provide analysis to support key business initiatives, including pilots, recurring programs, and multi-functional activities.
How you will do it:
- Lead cross-divisional projects from concept to completion. Developing and coordinating time / action plans for projects; consistently communicating the status to partners
- Serves as a liaison to many multi-functional teams, help set prioritization with our engineering partners, and provides recommendations on areas of opportunity.
- Define and support data analysis, business systems and processes, and reporting solutions for internal customers in support of marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the structure and location of various data sources to be applied in marketing campaigns and analysis
- Partners cross-functionally to develop strategic analysis, campaign reporting and ongoing dashboard updates to measure performance that informs and enhances future campaigns.
- Engages with marketing partners and data analytics to coordinate appropriate target audience selection, control groups, and delivers accurate campaign lists for use in marketing campaigns.
- Works with all levels within the department and other key partners outside the department to gather, analyze, and interpret data to measure strategy and assess results.
- Review relevant data sets and analyses to develop detailed and informed insights and implications to inform strategy and decisions.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience with progressive responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Database Structures, technical platforms, Excel, SQL, R-Script
- Excellent analytical skills, and strong detail orientation with an ability to handle and deal with large amounts of data, unstructured business problems, and synthesize data for others.
- Strong process and project management skills, with analytics expertise, who can complete multiple projects concurrently and adjust workload as needed.
- Ability to solve complex problems with implications beyond one departmental division and to anticipate business issues and implement strategic priorities.
- Ability to convey analytical and technical concepts to non-analytical and non-technical staff combined with strong written and oral communication skills with a demonstrable ability to build rapport with all levels across the organization.
- Domain expertise with marketing concepts and a high degree of expertise with marketing programs, such as prospecting, promotion, client loyalty.
- Preferred knowledge of all Northwestern Mutual products.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Great pay package, 401K, Company sponsored retirement plan, Educational assistance, Performance based incentive pay, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Parental leave, Caregiver time off….and more
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work in Colorado or work remotely, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups