At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What’s the role?
The Senior Director, Talent Brand is an exciting opportunity to lead the development and management of enterprise Talent Acquisition initiatives, strategies, and candidate experience activities that position Northwestern Mutual as an employer of choice. The person in this role will be skilled in, and passionate about, the continuous improvement of our talent strategies and our presence in the talent market. Working closely with Talent Acquisition leaders, business leaders across the organization, and Corporate Marketing leaders, this role offers a powerful opportunity to define and sustain our best practices.
Outcomes driven by this role:
• A continuously growing candidate pipeline that supports our goals for Diversity and Inclusion and ensures that Northwestern Mutual has the top talent we need to meet our objectives now and for the future
• A vibrant, engaging, and attractive Talent Brand, delivered across social media, digital channels, our Careers Site, internal and external events, and the engagement of Talent Ambassadors throughout our employee population
• Strong vendor partnerships that support our ability to deliver the right candidates, at the right time, in the right place, for the right cost, at scale
• Continuous proactive recommendations for technology and operational improvement, delivered according to industry trends, business strategy, competitor benchmarking, and a deep insight into Northwestern Mutual's multi-year HR strategy
Bring your best! What this role needs:
• A thorough understanding of sourcing and recruiting metrics and KPIs, and a clear vision of how to measure performance and success
• Experience researching, crafting, creating, launching, and measuring the effectiveness of innovative and integrated marketing strategies across a variety of channels both digital and experiential
• Strong “storytelling” skills with the ability to demonstrate, influence, and negotiate cross-functionally
• Resourcefulness and a knack for navigating challenges independently; the ability to handle conflict and difficult partners, strong prioritization skills, and excellent customer-service orientation
• A need to get things done, a proven drive, ownership, and accountability; organization and project management skills
• Superior people leadership skills with a consistent record to coach and lead direct reports, peers, and leaders
• 10 years of experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition, with experience leading Talent Marketing
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups