At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What's the Role?
As the Sr. Cloud IAM Engineer you will work with key business partners, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help craft the future of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program and requires a solid understanding of IAM technologies and tools, including Authentication and Access techniques.
This person will be responsible for developing, supporting, and providing improvements to all aspects Identity and Access Management within the Cloud environment. This individual will ensure the availability and integrity of authentication and authorizations related services to internal and external clients. The role requires a strategic thinker with patience and persistence to solve complex problems leveraging an automation first approach. As a Senior Cloud IAM Engineer, you will collaborate and teach others on the team to elevate productivity and effectiveness of all to deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Lead complex issues to solution, consulting with team as necessary
- Experience with developing and managing IAM policies with cloud environment such as AWS
- Work in a “DevOps” oriented environment using automated testing, continuous integration, automated infrastructure, and monitoring
- Proven understanding of Identity and Access Management technologies and tools, including Authentication and Authorization techniques
- Analyzing, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise directory solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations and upgrades.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security or equivalent work experience within Information Technology
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience in supporting the following domains: Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, and/or AWS
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive solutions to completion including automation, testing, and documentation
- Ability to explain technical solutions to multiple audiences
- Demonstrates a continuous learning and improvement mindset
- Collaborative team first environment
- Tons of room for career growth.
- We offer highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- We provide tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- We provide extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- We offer an excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovatio n
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Northwestern Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups