At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- With an understanding of design principles, storytelling techniques, and the latest tools, the senior business strategy specialist develops visually compelling presentations and animated designs.
- Coordinate and manage team’s deliverables, publications, content, education, presentations, promotion plan, and communications. Create, update, and maintain inventory of these materials, partnering with business partners across the organization when needed.
- Support a wide range of complex projects in support of team priorities.
- Identify and build, improve or automate processes and tools to create efficiencies, consistency and maximize talents of team.
- Manage and maintain all team deliverables
- Maintain and report on data and key metrics to inform management decisions.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in process and project management
- Strong expertise in multiple software systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Creative skills and experience designing materials and presentations required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage mid-complexity assignments.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High degree of personal initiative and motivation.
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Northwestern Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups