At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
**No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!**
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy quickly learning new technology (e.g., Web Content Management / DXP) and be a strong and open communicator. This person is comfortable with technology, listening with empathy for pain points of our customers. This candidate is skilled at writing, translating customers’ needs into clear functional and non-functional requirements, use cases, features and stories.
This candidate should be comfortable working in collaboration with many teams within a content-centric product. You appreciate the importance of content strategies and surfacing the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Understanding the current state of the corporate intranet and documenting opportunities for improvement.
- Consulting on best practices for content management strategies and metadata tagging.
- Able to understand and document business process flows
- Negotiating and communicating with customers to ensure pain points are addressed and optimized within scope.
- Delivering different tasks within our team, which may include documenting requirements, training users on CMS, conducting user and feature acceptance testing, gathering feedback, researching user data, and providing summary analysis about site usage analytics.
- Become the subject matter expert on the capabilities of the technology solutions we have and the best application of those solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Web Development, MIS, Communications or related field; or related work experience beyond the minimum required.
- 3-5 or more years of proven ability/knowledge of IT business operations/processes to include analysis, UX, documentation and analytics, using industry tactics and standards.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adjust to changing business needs by effectively prioritizing large or complex concurrent assignments.
- Superb interpersonal communication skills: demonstrated ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations to effectively communicate and negotiate limits of technical feasibly and scope against priorities.
- Knowledgeable of current web CMS/DXP technology, best practices, and the desire to learn about future industry trends.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups