At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
* Delivers a personalized and remarkable experience for our clients by answering their questions, providing servicing options and helping them with their products or services in a call center environment
* Proficient at resolving inquiries and transactions from Financial Reps and clients on basic and intermediate (semi-complex) level calls and transactions in a registered area and is learning to become proficient in complex work.
* Researches and evaluates possible solutions to complex problems that requires identifying root cause and some deviations from procedures
* Takes ownerships of calls and anticipates future issues to avoid repeat calls and unnecessary call transfers
* Ability to de-escalate client experience situations effectively while guiding clients through complex and unique inquiries.
* Serves as a trusted advocate for our Financial Representatives and partners with them to meet the needs of our clients.
* Embraces new technology and serves as an advocate for website and self-service capabilities by educating clients and field. Understands risks and impacts that the transaction has on the client or policy.
* Understands how systems connect to processes and outcomes.
* Drives change and embraces continuous improvement by creating processes and provisions to accommodate change.
* Fosters a professional relationship with our clients to enhance brand loyalty
* Handles phone and transactional responsibilities while adhering to strict confidentiality and privacy standards
* Adept at shifting work priorities to meet the needs of the business and customer demand.
* Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 2 years related customer service experience with proven customer service skills
* Advanced understanding of Investment or Income markets or products (i.e. VA, VL, VUL Retirement or Business markets)
* A basic understanding of tax implications
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of calls/case load with the greatest possible degree of accuracy
* Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
* A strong desire to continuously learn and improve
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide options
* Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages
This position has been classified as a Registered Representative under NMIS guidelines and requires fingerprinting.
Required Certifications:Series 63 - FINRA, Series 6 - FINRA, SIE - FINRA
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work in Colorado or work remotely, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups