At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
A Project Manager will provide project management expertise to business areas and/or the IS Department in accordance with Company-approved methodologies. Assist clients in defining and managing scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk mitigation, and implementation strategies on smaller, moderately complex projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Accountable for managing scope, schedule, cost, and quality. Including the monitoring of day-to-day progress, execution, management and closure of an individual project within the approved scope, schedule and cost. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques that are compliant with Company approved methodologies & tool sets to help with the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience in technology and/or business functions.
- Experience with project management methodologies or SDLC (systems development life cycle)
- Working knowledge of project management / agile tooling.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups