At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
The Product Compliance Analyst either has prior experience working in a similar capacity or has developed knowledge and skills in the Product Compliance Division. The analyst works in conjunction with the Product Compliance Analysts and Product Compliance Management as their key support in responsibility for drafting, compilation, state approval and production of company forms that require state approval for their use. In addition, the Product Compliance Analyst is responsible for creating, maintaining and providing policy, contract and other state-regulated company forms to support the operation of the business unit and other company operations.
- (55%) Provide appropriate tools and services to support the Product Compliance Management Team in the drafting and filing process of new product forms and changes to existing forms. Submit all necessary components to state insurance departments in 51 jurisdictions. Maintain and organize company policies, contracts, forms, and all other necessary records such as state filing requirements and procedures, information used for research and historical purposes, and procedures driven by regulatory change.
- (20%) Use developed knowledge and skills to analyze state submission requirements for electronic filings and determine the appropriate requirements for submission of state-regulated forms to gain state approval.
- (10%) Prepare company forms for production by naming components and uploading them to the company mainframe system. Update assembly instructions for changes as they occur and perform testing duties as requested.
- (10%) Develop final documentation of standard and state-specific company forms. Create and update electronic form repository to be used as a resource by internal company officials.
- (5%) Perform other miscellaneous duties and project work required to support the goals of the division.
Minimum educational requirements include a High School diploma with 2 to 4 years of experience in company contract design and production
demonstrating strengths in analytical, communications (oral and written) and technical skills.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work in Colorado or work remotely, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups