At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust, that our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company over 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual. What started in Milwaukee, WI has grown into 7,000+ home office professionals split across 3 campuses: New York City, Franklin and downtown Milwaukee (HQ) - each one bringing with it its own unique talent and culture. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual as we are redefining our client experience and are on the lookout for bright, savvy marketing strategists.
What you will do:
The Manager, Prospect & Client Marketing, is a key contributor in delivering outstanding marketing experiences across the client journey at Northwestern Mutual. The Manager will help support the development of new client strategies and coordinate the execution to bring these strategies to life. This may include project research, strategic planning, marketing campaign execution and measurement analysis – all while building relationships and building on alignments between various departments.
How you will do it:
- Campaign Execution - Lead the execution for assigned marketing initiatives including strategic brief writing, lead partners in the creative development, execution and results reporting for the campaign, and drive the development of future actions and optimizations.
- Strategy Development; Support in the development of new client marketing strategies bring to bear insights and data.
- Relationship Management - Partner effectively with teams both within marketing and across the organization to implement marketing initiatives.
- Ensure development and execution of marketing initiatives aligns to strategic intent.
- Help identify marketing initiatives to bring new client strategies to life, aligning to the NM brand.
- Innovate, challenge status quo, and incorporate fresh ideas and approaches into all work.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in marketing, business, or related field; B2C marketing experience preferred.
- Organized Execution - with attention to detail, able to manage multiple projects keeping them on track, within budget and at required level of quality.
- Process Oriented - champions the necessary steps to help lead projects from launch to completion.
- Strategic Lens – experience coordinating and supporting marketing strategy, including writing strategic executional/campaign briefs.
- Strong Customer Focus Thinking - able to generate excitement with new and different project ideas and programs that keep the client as center focus.
- Excellent Communication and Influence Skills - clear, concise, and persuasive in style (written and verbal).
Great pay package, 401K, Company sponsored retirement plan, Educational assistance, Performance based incentive pay, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Parental leave, Caregiver time off….and more
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups