At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
The Technology Program Management Practice is seeking talented, motivated, experienced program managers to come and join our team! Our team is responsible for owning the implementation of complex, cross-cutting programs/projects that help drive the transformation that’s occurring across the enterprise.
What you'll get to do:
As a member of our team, you will be accountable for aligning one or more large, complex programs consisting of multiple efforts. In addition, you will be accountable for:
- Making connections across teams and work streams to drive identification and facilitation of interdependencies.
- Defining the program structure and crafting a single, unified plan to deliver on the program objectives.
- Driving for clarity on objectives, priorities and measures.
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating program risks and issues, and removing impediments.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of program management experience, implementing efficient large-scale data platform projects
- 9+ years of professional experience.
- Experience with project management methodologies or SDLC (systems development life cycle)
- Working knowledge of project management / agile tooling.
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to influence partners and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity - a desire to dig into the details, learn, ask questions, and become the “go to expert” on certain concepts and topics
- An ability to work as part of a team and develop strong, trusted working relationships across engineering, product, and the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, matching 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovation
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups