At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What's the role?
- Works with only general supervision on large, complex IAM projects; often providing direction to others on team.
- Is a leader within the IAM organization with the expectation to represent IAM outside the IAM domain. Freely shares IAM knowledge and testing techniques to others within and outside domain
- Contributes to the development within IAM domain
- Contributes to the innovation of software solution development
- Consults on right-sizing decisions, software solutions, and services.
- Recognized as having expert knowledge across IAM domains
- Provides day-to-day leadership and mentor to less experienced professionals
Regularly monitors the security community for, and researching, the latest assessment and exploit methodologies. This work is concluded by sharing the information back to the team in the form of newly written tools and/or attack techniques via informal internal training sessions.
Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent work experience in the IT field, with at least a portion of that time in Security related position
Bring your best! What this role needs:
6-8 years of professional experience required
Certification in security space desired (CISSP, CCSP, etc).
- Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
- Proven track record in the following domains: SSO/Federation, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, Sailpoint IIQ, Privileged Access, Access Certifications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong documentation, testing and automation skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical teams.
- Shown ability to identify and set security practices.
- Proven track record to align technical needs to business processes.
- An ability to prioritize work based on business objectives.
- Strong ability to breakdown work to deliver value incrementally
Experience preferred with Agile methodologies/DevOps environment.
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovation
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups