At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
In this role, you will be accountable for key administration and development activities within the IRM and VRM modules of ServiceNow.
This role will be encouraged to lead implementation projects and improvements from the conceptual design phase to the development completion and production deployment phase.
This role will need to collaborate with various team members throughout the organization to ensure the delivery of impactful solutions
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements complete solutions applying working relationships across the enterprise.
- Designs, coordinates, and carries out high impact solutions across teams both within and outside their division!
- Establishes, aggregates, and shares enterprise standards and best practices.
- Mentors and guides junior engineers within respective division.
- Ensures production stability, monitoring, and root cause analysis is implemented for their products
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of professional experience required
- 5-8+ years of experience leading teams using modern engineering tools, languages, and practices.
- Consistent track record of successfully crafting and delivering significant and impactful technology solutions within the ServiceNow Platform. .
- Experience developing and leading solution delivery using agile methods.
- Successfully takes care of ambiguity.
- Experience providing system administration and development support for the ServiceNow platform
- Recognized as the go-to expert within the division or department.
- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences in varying forms and levels of detail.
- Proven understanding of design patterns and architecture.
Nice to Haves
ServiceNow administration and development certifications.
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovation
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups