At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
As a member of the Enterprise Architecture team, you’ll be tasked with defining and implementing enterprise standards that drive flawless Digital Workplace experience across the enterprise.
What you’ll do:
- Active leader on architecture and technology matters; ensuring that technology work is aligned to long-term strategic business interests in enabling a modern, custom, and seamless digital experience for our workforce
- Work cross functionally to drive the creation of good governance and standards across digital workplace technology platforms
- Strategically balance objectives for workplace solutions to ensure the appropriate level of value, risk, and engineering autonomy
- Ensure digital workplace practices are appropriately factoring in non-functional requirements (resiliency, security, cost management, data implications, etc.)
- Work closely with key partners, including enterprise quality, security, and cost management, to define standards for digital workplace solutions
- Arrange rollout and promote standard methodologies, generate passion for adoption
- Measure your impact through well-defined critical metrics
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in high powered engineering organizations with well-crafted digital workplace platforms
- Validated ability working in sophisticated technology ecosystems; experience with large scale enterprise workplace solutions
- Proven track record to collaborate with a broad variety of technical partners; successful in providing leadership and delivering on outcomes in a large enterprise environment
- Foundational understanding of both cutting edge and legacy technologies in areas such as collaboration, efficiency, unified communications, in-room and virtual meeting/event/ learning solutions, multimedia, and enterprise endpoint management.
- Pragmatic judgment, able to know when to trade off short and long-term gains and help guide partners through these decisions while mentoring them on the implications
- Confirmed passion for automation; proficient and determined to find ways to automate and streamline processes and practices
- Security-minded and outspoken on approaches to integrating security and compliance considerations into Digital Workplace solutions
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups