At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Northwestern Mutual Capital is dedicated to meeting its commitments. This dedication has led private equity firms and corporations around the world to rely on us to provide the strategic funding necessary to support leveraged transactions and capital investments.
We are adding an Investor Relations professional to our team.
The Associate will play a key role in supporting the growth of Northwestern Mutual Capital’s third-party capital platform for private equity and debt investing. The Associate will be responsible for assisting in the production of offering materials and marketing presentations, arranging investor communications and events, and coordinating key projects across multiple Northwestern Mutual divisions and external partner organizations. The Associate, operating in a team environment, will be given increasing responsibility over time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of offering materials and marketing presentations, customized analyses, investor updates on results and market and economic commentary.
- Prepares responses to investors’ questions.
- Coordinates periodic updates and events for investors.
- Builds/maintains financial models.
- Develops strong relationships with key individuals across Northwestern Mutual divisions and external organizations to ensure key projects remain on schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Degree in finance, accounting, or economics (an MBA or CFA is helpful)
- Minimum of four years of experience in investment banking, private equity, equity research, or related industries
- Track record of professional success.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- A broad knowledge of investments.
- An understanding of economic forces affecting a broad range of industries.
- Proficiency in accounting.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with corporate executives, attorneys, and senior members of Northwestern Mutual Capital.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups