At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What is the role!?
As the IAM Workflow Engineer you will work with key business partners, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help craft the future of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Department. This person will be responsible for developing, supporting and providing improvements to one of our Privileged Access Management teams. Works under general supervision on IAM projects and is able troubleshoot and resolve complex issues, with a focus on system improvements. This work will require cross-team communication and functions that will include automation and process improvement efforts.
- Following documented Security standards
- Improving security posture of all generic/service accounts
- Providing user friendly processes and procedures
- Reducing technical debt
- Staying up to date on industry best practices
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience with IAM technologies and tools
- A strong understanding of IAM industry best practices
- Has an understanding of Service Management technologies and tools
- Capable of designing & developing workflow-based automated processes
- Capable of identifying improvement opportunities in legacy technology and process
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
- Capable of explaining technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to gather requirements, properly document and organize effectively
- 1-3 years of related professional experience
- Education in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent work experience in the IT field
- Proficiency with one or more core technologies and tools: Identity Directories, ServiceNow, CyberArk, PMG workflow automation, Domino, Sailpoint IIQ, IDM Provisioning, Power BI, etc.
- We offer highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), & pension program
- We provide tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- We provide extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- We offer an excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovation
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups