At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
IAM Provisioning Operations Lead
The IAM Provisioning Operations Lead is a dedicated resource that serves as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for operations related work including: Incidents, Problems, Requests/Intakes, etc.
The Operations Lead monitors team email, Slack/Skype, incident, problem, and intake queues to ensure issues and requests are responded to in a timely manner. The Operations Lead also prioritizes the incoming work to be consumed by the Provisioning Operations Rotation which is comprised of development resources on the Provisioning team.
Other responsibilities as follows:
Manage the queue and quality of service delivery:
- Ensure tickets are being handled within SLAs, updated according to standards, and set expectations depending on priority.
- Review tickets for documentation quality, appropriate diagnosis, appropriate work around, and completeness of the solution documentation
- Review, update, and maintain Provisioning work intake processes
- Provide coaching
Ensure Knowledge Articles are kept up to date
Schedule and facilitate Operational Work-related meetings
- Identify and report on trends
Point of contact for IAM Provisioning issue escalations:
- Escalate to IAM leadership when necessary
Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent work experience in the IT field, with at least a portion of that time in Security related position
4-5 years of professional experience required. Certification in security space desired (CISSP, CCSP, etc).
· Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying and supporting software solutions and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
· Experience in the following domains: SSO/Federation, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, Sailpoint IIQ, Privileged Access, Access Certifications
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong documentation and process improvement skills.
· Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
· Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical teams.
· Strong ability to align and mature to security practices.
· Strong ability to align technical needs to business processes.
· Strong ability to prioritize work based on business objectives.
· Strong ability to breakdown work to deliver value incrementally.
· Experience preferred with Agile methodologies/DevOps environment.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups