At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
As an IAM Associate Engineer you will work on team supporting our mission to provide Privileged Access Management to the organization. This includes integrating with third-party software and on-premises infrastructure to ensure a seamless user experience, high availability and stay ahead of the needs of the business. This work will require cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts.
This position will work with key business units, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help support the future of our Privileged Access Management Program. This person will be responsible for architecting, managing, supporting and providing improvements to all aspects of our Privileged Access Management environment to ensure integrity, and availability, authentication, and authorization. Responsibilities include design, impact analysis, data analysis, and creating work effort estimates for new features and fixes.
Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical teams.
Creative thinking, solution recommendation and acting as a trusted advisor for the customer.
Work collaboratively with team members on designing, implementing and supporting PAM functionality using Privileged Access Management products. Hands on experience with Privileged credential management, User authentication authorization, Policy management, Session Management, External Integrations, Workflows, Auditing and Reporting Perform various QAQC activities such as Unit test, Integration test, Performance test and User acceptance test.
Provide technical expertise, remove blockers, deliver scope items, identify security gaps vulnerabilities and effectively communicate with the project stakeholders.
Work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace Ability to install, troubleshoot deliver artifacts around CyberArk privileged access management suite experience, implementation & support of LastPass and DevOps security is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information systems OR equivalent work experience in the IT field
- 0-2 years of professional experience required
- Experience in one of the following domains:Active Directory, Azure, AWS, SailPoint IIQ, Privileged Access, SSO/Federation, Access Certification
- Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical teams.
- Strong documentation, testing and automation skills.
- Whip-smart team that is very friendly and always willing to lend a hand.
- Tons of room for career growth.
- We offer highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- We provide tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- We provide extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- We offer an excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovatio
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups