At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company over 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
• Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred
• 2+ years of operations and/or service experience in the financial services industry
• FINRA licensure preferred (SIE, Series 6 & 63)
You will serve as the primary point of contact for our clients, their Northwestern Mutual Financial Representatives, and supporting staff members. Your goals will include aligning to quality and productivity metrics specific to your team’s product and service benchmarks. You will become a vital contributor to our positive environment and demonstrate a strong commitment to collaboration and shared success.
Skills & Experience You Bring to Northwestern Mutual:
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Analytical problem solver adept at solving complex problems and exercising judgement.
• Knowledge of insurance, investment or financial markets.
• Aptitude for understanding technology and how software, systems and applications influence the customer experience.
How We Think/Act/Do
• Supporting business needs and challenging the status quo, while maintaining a “client first” mentality.
• Optimizing the customer experience and cultivating brand loyalty through teamwork and relationship building with our clients and field representatives.
• Driving high satisfaction, quality and efficiency as a brand ambassador and primary point of contact for both our client’s and field representatives; helping them resolve issues from start to finish.
• Demonstrating the ability to “think on your feet” in ambiguous situations, while driving innovation through curiosity and an understanding of Northwestern Mutual’s superior product value.
• Proven dependability, bringing energy and excitement to you and your team’s daily routine. Required Certifications: SIE - FINRA, Series 6 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRAPrimary Duties and Responsibilitie
This position has been classified as a Registered Representative under NMIS guidelines and requires fingerprinting.
Required Certifications:Series 63 - FINRA, Series 6 - FINRA, SIE - FINRA
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Please note that this is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups