At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, our vision is to deliver financial security to help our clients live their best lives by choice. A key pillar of our vision and success is our strong, vibrant sales force. The Career Distribution (CD) function is at the forefront of working across the home office and sales force as one team to achieve the sales and growth objectives the company expects, while delivering the experience our distribution needs and deserves.
The Talent Acquisition and Onboarding team is seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced member, reporting to the Assistant Director, Campus Programs. Through collaboration with the field, Talent Acquisition and Onboarding team and cross-functional stakeholders, this role will play an integral role in designing, developing and delivering innovative and data-driven field engagement strategies, processes, programs, and communications to launch, develop, and retain new representatives and interns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Assistant Directors, team members, and cross-functional enterprise stakeholders to deliver on strategic priorities, resulting in effective development, implementation and adoption of intern, candidate and representative experience strategies and initiatives.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to support execution of the campus business strategy, enabling us to provide data insights to the field that drive early productivity and retention
- Design, execute, and deliver Talent Acquisition & Onboarding’s cross-functional field engagement strategy, including developing and implementing an integrated communication plan across various channels and audiences
- Execute upon a cross-functional content and communication strategy aligned to the Talent Acquisition and Growth team’s objectives, including defining, managing, and executing internal and external content and communications
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of integrated Talent Acquisition & Onboarding program and field engagement results and impact through continuous data collection, monitoring and analysis
- Synthesize and compile metrics to enable data-informed decisions driving intern productivity and conversion
- Support broader Talent Acquisition & Onboarding key initiatives that drive future talent results
- Provide ongoing support to systems, processes, tools, and resources utilized by field leaders and their teams to facilitate the internship & campus programs
- Develop partnership strategies and processes to effectively consult with the Field Talent and Performance team to drive change and impact to the field
- Partner with key stakeholders, such as our field and business partners, on projects and tasks related to the candidate/intern’s consistent and systematic experience
- Continuously sharpen skills and knowledge surrounding best-in-class experience best practices, principles, and methods through self-study, participation on initiatives, and exposure to thought leaders inside and outside the financial services industry
- 5 years professional experience with 3+ years in University Relations, Intern Development or Campus Strategy.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop, create, innovate, consult, market, implement, and measure key team initiatives and programs
- Demonstrated ability to identify or anticipate future trends and assess their relevance to NM
- Proven ability to lead and influence change through others
- Intellectual curiosity through urgency and execution
- Ability to navigate through complexity and ambiguity, and take initiative in the role
- Communicates effectively in role, escalating barriers and obstacles and maintains open lines of communication with other partners
- Creates and executes project plans to deliver on work, supporting successful completion This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement. To continue to grow your career, apply now!
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups