At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Join the exciting new TalentNow service as a Field Onboarding Senior Specialist bringing your ability to quickly build relationships, instill trust, and proactively take ownership helping new field team members navigate their onboarding experience and rapidly launch their new career.
TalentNow is a new Field Shared Service, developed via the Elevate Field Experience (EFX) effort and is part of a creating the field talent experience of the future. The Field Onboarding Senior Specialist serves as the primary point-of-contact and process expert for assigned field partners (financial reps, field leaders, network office team members) who engage in the TalentNow service to facilitate onboarding.
Responsible for expediting onboarding processes, negotiating resolutions, providing proactive field onboarding case consultation, and helping to guide financial reps and their team members regarding onboarding/launching new team members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing all inquiries and concerns raised by service subscribers, network offices/leaders, and HO business partners - from initial contact through final resolution.
- Informs applicable stakeholders on resolution progress and coordinates communication to all involved parties.
- De-escalates issues and conflicts while, creating, maintaining, and reestablishing, when needed, confidence in HO resources.
- Works closely with internal business partners to identify and detail concerns and/or expectations and collaborates with them to provide exceptional service.
- Collaborates with internal partners to track, trend, and perform root cause analysis around TalentNow service-related concerns and opportunities for ongoing service refinement/evolution.
- Leverages data analytics to identify obstacles and continually improve operations and the field/client experience.
- Strong understanding of our business priorities and ability to identify process or technology enhancements that will improve our network office, advisor, field team member, and home office experience.
- Serves as a point of contact for peer and internal/external business partners. Drives for results and goal attainment; ensures fellow home office team members provide appropriate solutions to meet the needs of both our clients and field force participating in the TalentNow service.
- Bachelor's degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and progressively responsible work experience.
- Minimum of four years of customer service experience (Career Distribution and/or IPCS preferred)
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to manage and prioritize concurrent assignments.
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfortable learning new technology and tools
- Preferred – experience working with or as part of NM field force
- Preferred – experience building new processes/process improvement
- Ability to build relationships, apply knowledge across complex business areas, and effectively navigate the organization to solve problems and find solutions. Deals well with ambiguity.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate skillfully, resolve conflicts, and retain composure in difficult situations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated problem solving through analytical ability, judgment, and decision-making skills. Focuses on the best interest of the service experience while complying with all relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, and verbal and written communication skills.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups