At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
In this role, as the Field Marketing Manager , you will be reporting to the Assistant Director, and will join the growing Field Marketing Communications, Campaigns and Content team as a key contributor to deliver outstanding marketing and communication experiences for our field force through highly effective project management. You’ll help drive improvements to field marketing initiatives, assist in developing campaign content, coordinating field marketing projects, including project research, execution, and measurement (either independently or with data partners). The Field Marketing Manager will serve as a project manager for assigned projects, oversee project plans, budgets, creation of business requirements and development of timelines from development through field adoption.
Contribute to the development and implementation of formal processes, standards and guidelines for marketing initiatives while ensuring adherence to the organization's brand standards.
Assist with content oversight, managing requests, handling inquiries, and issue resolution.
Aid in design, creation and implementation of marketing projects and content.
Work with internal business partners to drive projects forward, including development of project plans, oversight of creative brief development and aiding in execution.
Develop basic systems and reports to support strategies and tactics to ensure data focused decision making.
Act as liaison/partner/consultant between Field Marketing, compliance, vendors and other internal partners.
Demonstrate industry gold standard approaches and techniques to drive short and long-term business growth goals.
Make a difference! Here is what the role needs:
• Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in marketing/communications, business, or related field
• 3+ years of proven experience/knowledge of marketing and communications, project management or operations to include analysis, design, documentation, and production
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization and leadership skills with proven experience in managing projects, systems, and/or processes.
• Ability to simplify concepts for easier consumer understanding
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to use data to optimize current programs and processes and identify new opportunities
• A proven self-starter who’s able to self-direct the management and execution of programs from inception through completion – on brand, on time, on budget
• Strong foundation of proven marketing strategies, experience, and insights
• Strong attention to detail
• PC Experience - proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Knowledge and experience in financial services industry is preferred.
• Competitive base pay
• Company sponsored retirement plan
• Educational assistance
• Performance based incentive pay
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Parental leave
• Caregiver time off
• ….and more
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups