At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Do you enjoy building relationships, finding and delivering value and truly helping people who really appreciate the impact that you can have? We in the Field Marketing and Engagement team really do! In this role, your charge is helping advisors with their marketing strategies and tactics to drive client acquisition and loyalty. Through daily engagements including, but not limited to inbound phone and email inquiries, 1X1/group consulting. Working with these small business owners, you will answer questions, provide guidance and help them navigate available tools and resources including field websites, social media, email marketing, target marketing, and client engagement. Responsibilities also include delivering training and education via webinars and workshops and special project work as assigned.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategy Execution: Creates and executes marketing plans and programs to build awareness, equip partners and meet other business objectives.
Consultation : Consults with the field and their teams on marketing needs; including education, training, websites, etc.
Program Management: Leads all aspects of the ongoing management of marketing programs to drive adoption amongst the field.
Field Enablement: Drives adoption through communications, education, training, and resources to enable advisors.
Field Engagement: Offers recommendations to advisors on how to market themselves based on unique needs; uses insights and data to make decisions.
Marketing Effectiveness: Uses data and insights to optimize marketing plans and programs; and bring to bear learned approaches and ideas when engaging with partners and leaders.
Bring your best! Here's what this role needs:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- 5+ years in Marketing
- Experience in executing cross-functional projects
- Experience leading projects and programs.
- Strong understanding of full funnel marketing and how it enables sales. Understanding of marketing and target audience to assess needs, trends, and opportunities.
- Ability to coordinate multiple, priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment
- Effectively communicates (written and verbal) in interactions with key partners.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Can present sophisticated information in a way that is understood by audience.
- Successfully delivers against timelines and within budget.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and improve processes and programs.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups