At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Additional Key Elements of the Job Description:
- Summarizes information into user-friendly deliverables that present and explain the data research and its impact in driving desired results for the Company. Ensures high quality SLT-ready executive deliverables across all EFX workstreams Works across workstream leaders to align an the end-to-end EFX vision – identifying interdependencies between workstreams and filling gaps.
- Acts as a thought leader; develops strategy for planning and executing highly complex efforts. Defines the direction and objectives to be accomplished by the assigned program team.
- Aligns all stakeholder leadership on strategy, business priorities, and approach to program delivery.
- Discerns and accounts for key business influencers from data analysis and modeling results across all key stakeholders clients, financial representatives, field leadership, and policyowners (home office)
- Works with Field Strategy leaders to engage Field and Home Office constituents to clearly articulate strategic distribution questions and all related interdependencies to form a holistic strategic vision
- Assists in backlog refinement and prioritization of use cases across experiences
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups