At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
We are adding an Investor Relations professional to our team.
The Director will play a key role in supporting the growth of Northwestern Mutual Capital’s third-party capital platform for private equity and debt investing. The Director will be responsible for the production of offering materials and marketing presentations, arranging investor communications and events, and coordinating key projects across multiple Northwestern Mutual divisions and external partner organizations. While operating in a team environment, the Director will also need the ability to work independently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops offering materials and marketing presentations, customized analyses, investor updates on results and market and economic commentary.
· Act as point of contact for investor inquiries.
· Work closely with legal teams to ensure accurate documentation.
· Coordinates periodic updates and events for investors.
· Identifies and develops relationships with prospective investors.
· Builds/maintains financial models, partners with external organizations to ensure key projects remain on schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Degree in finance, accounting, or economics (an MBA or CFA is helpful).
· Minimum of four years of experience in investment banking, private equity, equity research or related industries.
· Track record of professional success.
· Self-starter with ability to work independently.
· A broad knowledge of investments.
· An understanding of economic forces affecting a broad range of industries.
· Develops strong relationships with key individuals across Northwester Mutual divisions.
· Proficiency in accounting.
· Intellectual curiosity.
· Analytical capabilities.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with corporate executives, attorneys, and senior members of Northwestern Mutual Capital.
N ort hwester n Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups