At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking developer with experience in cyber security to join our growing Insider Risk and Digital Forensics team. Your role will include the development and build-out of our security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) platform as it relates to insider threat, data loss prevention, anti-fraud and digital forensics capabilities.
- Build automation for data loss detection, analysis and response and digital forensic investigations
- Ongoing development (primarily Python) of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) platform.
- Develop API integrations with Python
- Automation of manual tasks with Python and PowerShell
Secondary responsibilities will include:
- Building a threat detection stack including:
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP)
- Support of Insider Threat Function
- Ongoing maintenance of insider threat and digital forensics systems
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the above
- Functional and practical experience with scripting and automation techniques with advanced knowledge of PowerShell, Python, API calls, and regular expressions
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to analyze, design, develop, deploy and support solutions
- Experience with network and/or systems administration, data loss prevention, user behavior analytics and security incident and event management
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 5-7 years development/programming experience with cybersecurity focus
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovation
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups