At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Our Client Advocacy team delivers a personalized and remarkable experience for our clients by answering their questions, providing servicing options and helping them with their products or services in a call center environment. We are proficient at resolving inquiries and transactions from Financial Reps and clients which requires a strong understanding of our life insurance products, billing platform and other services.
The six-month training program will be virtual. Upon completing training, team members may be required to work in the Franklin, Wisconsin office.
**This class will start January 2022.
Interviews will be taking place between now and mid December 2021
Here are some additional responsibilities in the role:
- Resolves sophisticated routine problems by following defined standard process and evaluating solutions
- Takes ownership of the client experience to make a difference by connecting with the client and seeing things from their point of view
- Handles phone and transactional responsibilities while adhering to strict confidentiality and privacy standards.
- Fosters a professional relationship with our clients to improve brand dedication
- Exhibits consistent and appropriate style and an approach that is passionate about meeting customer needs
- Uses available resources to optimally and accurately complete routine cases.
Bring your best! What this role needs:
- Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous customer service experience preferred
- Call center experience is not required. Hospitality, restaurant, retail experience are all great experiences as well.
- New graduates would also be great if they have similar experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and handle calls and caseload with a high degree of accuracy
- Organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to welcome change and embrace improvement actions in a fast-paced work environment
- Motivation to continuously learn and improve
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to provide options
- Proven computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications to complete standard requests
- Successful completion of any required testing
Network Speed Requirement
To provide the best customer experience, we recommend having an internet download speed of at least 10 Mbps per active user and 5 Mbps of upload speed. Use these links ( Spectrum or AT&T ) to test your connection speed or check with your internet service provider. DSL may not provide options with enough bandwidth (depending on location). Satellite/Dish options are not recommended as connectivity can be spotty, especially during inclement weather.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work in Colorado or work remotely, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups