At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
We are looking for a DevOps professional with a proven understanding of Incident and Problem Management ITIL process standard methodologies. Must be passionate about problem solving and troubleshooting highly complex cloud and on-premise deployments.
You’ll be leading incident and problem investigations across multiple application and cross functional infrastructure teams.
Please apply if you are interested in growing your skills with the latest ITSM tools and wish to join an exciting and dynamic team.
There is a potential to work remote.
- 2-5 years supporting and troubleshooting cloud-based applications using platforms such as AWS, as well as on-premise deployments
- 1-3 years supporting ServiceNow Incident and Problem management
- 2-4 years with Change Management
- Strong understanding of Incident and Problem practices
- Ability to manage complex issues across technical teams in times of uncertainty or ambiguity and become an agent of change
- Strong technical, written, analytical and verbal skills
- Ability to make critical decisions quickly and effectively
- Sound logical thinking, strong analytical reasoning and solid troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work towards improvement opportunities such as early detection and faster recovery
- Ability to remain calm and confident while leading with authority during critical incidents
- 24x7 on-call required as part of a rotation
- ITIL v4 certified
- 3-7 years technical operational, engineering or development experience
- 1-2 years event response experience with one or more tools: Dynatrace, SolarWinds, Elk, Splunk, or New Relic
- Strong automation skills
- Call Center, Service Desk or Command Center experience
Associates Degree or Bachelors degree in Information Technology.
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program, and more!
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups