At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
On behalf of our Talent Acquisition and Growth, this role will design and develop content and training strategies to help the initial launch, adoption, and scale of new talent acquisition technology. This role will design and develop compelling content for communications and training to drive the integration of technology into field recruiters’ practices to ultimately improve productivity and candidate experience and measure the effectiveness by engagement and adoption. Facilitate and manage ongoing training to support new recruiter onboarding and new technology features.
Lead the design and implementation of large, integrated talent technology initiatives that deliver results through talent team engagement and agency-level adoption; design key messages and positioning strategies that resonate with field talent teams and audiences, and measure/drive measurable behavioral change and adoption. Develop effective, consistent, authentic and persuasive communications and content, upholding alignment to the Northwestern Mutual brand. Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver high-impact content leveraging current methods and sound practice, and proposing new channels to drive launch, engagement, and adoption of technology (e.g. live events, communications, training).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Design, develop, and implement training plans based on user level and roles and responsibilities within the recruitment process (e.g., recruiters, leaders, support).
- Design and develop training materials, including user guides, video tutorials, and interactive resources, to support effective learning.
- Conduct in-person or virtual training sessions, workshops, and webinars for end-users to build proficiency in using the recruitment technology
- Measure effectiveness and gather feedback to identify areas for improvement in the training program and materials, and adjust content as necessary.
- Maintain a repository of training materials and resources for ongoing reference, and ensure they are easily accessible to users.
- Ensure that end-users are trained on compliance with data privacy and security regulations, particularly in handling candidate information.
- Collaborate with the technology vendor to leverage their expertise in designing and delivering effective training programs
Deploy home office and field-facing launch, change, and adoption processes, systems, and structures
- Promote alignment to a changed vision, develop a plan for change, and mitigate change conflict and risks.
- Develop clear, accurate and persuasive communications and content to ensure home office and field-facing materials present the desired messages. Leverage consistent channels and proven methods that have impact with target audiences
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the field and home office to deliver high impact and aligned messages and programs to drive adoption.
- Leverage existing channels, and develop innovative channels for impactful delivery and engagement.
- Measure and evaluate the methods used to deliver consistent messaging and ensure effective communications are aligned to the Northwestern Mutual brand
- Manage the quality creation, copywrite, and delivery and on-going maintenance of measurable and effective home office and field-facing resources that directly support key Talent Acquisition and Growth (TAG) and Career Distribution (CD) technology initiatives.
Other responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in designing and delivering content and adoption strategies for talent acquisition technology (i.e. iCIMS, Bullhorn, Workday)
- Demonstrated ability and proven success in creating project strategies and subsequent delivery of tools and tactics to target audiences
- Proven ability to leverage research insights and incorporate into strategies
- Demonstrated ability to establish tracking and measurement systems, and adjust approach based on data
- Strategic ability to anticipate current and future trends, connecting work and priorities to other strategic project and priorities.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Effective ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels to advance objectives of the team and organization.
- Knowledgeable on how to best leverage a multi-channel strategy to support communications and engagement with target audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project budget to accomplish business goals and objectives
- Demonstrates strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to develop, create, innovate, consult, market, implement, and measure key team initiatives and programs
- Demonstrated ability to identify or anticipate future trends, and assess their relevance to NM
- Proven ability to facilitate and influence change through others
- Intellectual curiosity through urgency and execution
- Ability to navigate through complexity and ambiguity, and take initiative in the role
- Communicates effectively in role, escalating barriers and obstacles and maintains open lines of communication with other partners
- Creates and executes project plans to deliver on work, supporting successful completion
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Northwestern Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups