At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, our vision is to deliver financial security to help our clients live their best lives by choice. A key pillar of our vision and success is our strong, vibrant sales force. This role sits within Career Distribution (CD), which is at the forefront of working across the home office and field organization as one team to achieve the sales and growth objectives the company expects, while delivering the experience our distribution needs and deserves.
Reporting to the Senior Director – Content, Adoption & Field Events Strategy, you will play a critical role in the engagement with and success of our field organization. You’ll create highly effective content focused on improving financial representative productivity, driving field adoption of product change initiatives and accelerating sales growth.
- Develop and implement clear, accurate and persuasive field-facing content and adoption materials. Leverage consistent channels and proven methods that have impact with target audiences.
- Design key messages and positioning strategies, (e.g. identify and design right resource and message for right target audience) that resonate with field audiences and drive measurable behavior change. Align messaging to field personas, planning philosophy and relevant to client life stages as appropriate.
- Support the design and implementation of large, integrated projects and events. Areas of accountability will be assigned, but span across products, planning and Career Distribution (CD).
- Leverage current and propose innovative new channels (e.g., live/virtual events, print, digital, mobile) for impactful delivery and engagement. Evaluate and manage the methods used to deliver consistent messaging and ensure effective communications are aligned to the Northwestern Mutual brand.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Distribution Performance Teams, Financial Planning and Sales Support teams, product line leadership ,PX), in order to deliver high impact programs and to ensure alignment.
- Manage the quality creation, delivery and on-going maintenance of effective field-facing resources that directly support key CD and enterprise initiatives.
Bring your best! What this role needs:
- B.S. /B.A. degree in business, sales, marketing, communications or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and delivering content and adoption strategies, field sales enablement and engagement plans, and promoting products and/or services to distribution systems and/or end users.
- Demonstrated ability and proven success in creating project strategies and subsequent delivery of tools and tactics to target audiences.
- Proven ability to leverage research insights and incorporate into strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify field promotion/marketing opportunities, develop creative solutions and implement initiatives with quality and within scope.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Effective ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels to advance the objectives of the organization.
- Knowledgeable on how to best leverage multiple channels of communication and engagement with target audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets to accomplish business objectives.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups