At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Supports the design, development, and implementation of integrated content strategies, activating and amplifying field learning & training content, peer-to-peer learning, and product and planning positioning resources to help targeted field audiences integrate high impact sales opportunities within their practices. Specific to new product and market launches, targeted field engagement, field promotional events, planning and product sales tools and materials.
This role will develop clear and persuasive content aligned to the field learning and development strategies, collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver high impact, and leverage current methods and propose new channels (e.g., live events, print, digital, mobile) for impactful delivery and engagement. This role will also support the design and implementation of large, integrated sales initiatives that deliver results through sales team engagement and agency-level adoption; to drive measurable behavior change.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement field-facing content and adoption messages/materials supporting various sales enablement and field learning strategies; integrate new planning opportunities into existing processes/practices.
- Design key adoption messages and positioning strategies, (e.g. identify and design right resource and message for right target audience) that resonate with field audiences and drive measurable behavior change. Align messaging to Field segments and personas, planning philosophy and relevant to client life stages as appropriate.
- Leverage existing channels and proven methods to impact target audiences; propose new channels for impactful delivery and field engagement.
- Support the evaluation of ROI within the various channels and tactics for ongoing evolution of impactful sales enablement tactics.
- Cross collaborate with key internal stakeholders to align and deliver high impact content for our field audiences.
- Evaluate and manage the methods used to deliver consistent messaging and ensure effective communications are aligned to Northwestern Mutual.
- Manage the quality creation, delivery and on-going maintenance of effective field-facing resources that directly support key Career Distribution (CD), Field Learning & Development and enterprise initiatives.
- Provide strategic influence and subject matter expertise regarding content deliverables and adoption tactics on all assigned projects.
- Support the design and implementation of large, integrated projects. Areas of accountability will be assigned, but span across products, planning and CD.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- B.S. /B.A. degree in business, marketing, sales or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and delivering content and adoption strategies, field sales enablement and engagement plans, and promoting products and/or services to distribution systems and/or end users.
- Proven ability to leverage research insights to drive engagement.
- Demonstrated strategic agility through anticipation of future consequences and trends and use of broad knowledge and perspective to create compelling strategies.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Effective ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels to advance key initiatives.
- Knowledgeable on how to leverage multiple channels of communication and engagement within the target audience segments.
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Northwestern Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups