At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Northwestern Mutual is continuing to grow our Cloud Platform team. We bring the power of public cloud computing to enable our teams to develop digital solutions for our clients. This team focuses on cloud account management, security enforcement and governance, cloud connectivity, identity federation, logging and monitoring of our platforms.
- Be passionate about the platform we provide; be guardians of the galaxy
- Engineer new solutions to expedite and standardize the configuration and management of solutions pertaining to the team
- Re-imagine and re-engineer existing solutions to meet the demand and scale of future customers
- Continuously examine and improve the effectiveness, efficiency and complexity of our solutions, processes and procedures
- Experiment with new AWS services to understand value to existing solutions
- Educate others on how to use cloud services at Northwestern Mutual
- Fix and solve a wide array issues in our environment
- Be in on-call rotation off hours for platform wide issues
- Developed and deployed software applications to AWS cloud or supported AWS cloud as a platform offering
- Developed Infrastructure-as-Code, using Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Packer and etc
- Applied CICD concepts and used services such as Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Code Pipeline, or Circle CI
- Solid understanding of SCM concepts and applied experience using GIT
- Experience supporting enterprise platform
- Familiar with networking concepts and how networking works in the cloud
- Familiar with Kubernetes and other container orchestration systems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years professional experience required
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Dedication to Innovation
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups