At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Remote Position Possible.
What's the role?
The leader of Test Engineering Test Data Group will oversee Test Data Management across Northwestern Mutual (NM). The leader of this group will ensure the quality of NM applications by providing strategy and best practices for TDM across NM test environments.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Experience with developing Test Data Management Strategies and roadmaps
- Understand and experience building synthetic test data framework
- Experience with building test data approach and framework in a hybrid environment with Mainframes and cloud technologies
- Experience with performing tool evaluations for TDM solutions
- Expertise with test data management life cycle & test data governance
- Experience with data masking / obfuscation
- Experience with building approach for data sub-setting in complex integrated environments
- Implementation of test data generation tools (Pentahoe, GenRocket, etc...)
- Experience delivering test data management as a shared service
Rl: Own the Test Data Roadmap
- Understand and align with roadmaps of key consumers
- React to changes in strategies, plans, or client needs well
- Identify deliverables and services aligned with strategies, roadmaps, and other requirements
R2: Market, build and support Test Data Management Services to shrink test data discovery footprint for all testing activities
- Understand developer requirements and requests
- Develop TDM synthetic framework, and solicit test engineer feedback
- Define constructs for maintenance and usage support
R3: Maintain and support TDM solution
- Ensure TDM quality and constant improvement feedback loops
- Provide training artifacts and educational seminars
- Provide advisory and execution support for teams using the products of Test Data Group
Non-technical skills (aka abilities):
- Attention to detail
- Set and maintain high standards
- Logical reasoning
- Highly organized
- Holding accountable
- Accept and deliver objective feedback Technical skills
- Understanding of Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Sub-setting, Provisioning, and Data Security
- Software engineering and architecture
- Understanding of TDM tools and data models
- Understanding of testing methods and standards
- Understand industry TDM trends
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups