At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Bring your best! What this role needs:
- Experience building UIs with ReactJS- you have built UIs that interact with an API and have written automated tests.
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues independently.
- Collaborative working style to partner with teammates on complex issues.
- Solid working knowledge of engineering standard methodologies.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions
- Effective interpersonal skills: explain technical solutions to both engineering and non-technical teammates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent work experience in the IT field
- 0-2 years of professional experience required
- A passion for learning and building on core business knowledge and technical base. Demonstrate a continuous learning mindset
- Good interpersonal skills both verbally and written, self-motivated, and ability to succeed in collaborative environment.
- Technical capability and ability to logically analyze and creatively solve issues independently
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups